Now-a-days everyone is used to store their memorable events of life in the form of photos and videos. There are various brands of digital cameras available in the markets which are used for capturing the photos. Among various brands Canon is one of the most popular brands of digital cameras and widely used among professional as well as personal users. It has so many advanced features such as it captures high clarity photos, supports external various types of memory cards such as CF cards, SD cards, XD cards, and so on.
But sometimes you may come across the worst situation like deletion or loss or your photos from Canon camera. This happens due to various unexpected reasons like file transfer interruption, improper ejection of memory card, continuously capturing the photos when the storage capacity is full, etc. Under this scenarios user get worried about the loss of precious photos and start downloading various recovery tools. But there is no guarantee of recovering lost photos, so instead of these tools make use of this reliable and sophisticated software called Canon Photo Recovery software.
Reasons behind the deletion or loss of photos from Canon camera:
- Accidental deletion is one of the main reasons for the deletion of photos, in order to access some free space in the memory storage device, user delete some of the unwanted photos. At that time they may accidentally deletes some memorable photos, which results in the deletion of photos from canon camera.
- While transferring the photos from canon camera to system’s hard drive, if any sort of interruption occurs like abrupt system shutdown, etc. then it results in the deletion or loss of photos.
- While taking the photos with the help of Canon camera, if the user suddenly ejects the memory card without switching off the camera, then it will result in deletion of photos.
- When you connect the Canon camera to laptop or system for copying the photos from it then you may unintentionally format the camera memory card, which may cause of permanent loss of photos.
- Sometimes captured photos will be saved in Windows and Mac hard drive. If the user unintentionally formats the hard drive then it results in the deletion or loss of photos.
Unique Features of Canon Photo Recovery Software:
This software is used recover canon photos on both Windows OS (such as Windows 8, 7, Windows XP, Vista, Windows server 2003 & server 2008) and Mac OS including Lion, Snow Leopard, Leopard, etc. This utility is used for recovering different types of image file formats such as JPG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG, TIF, GIF, TIFF, etc. from digital cameras within in few minutes. It easily retrieves deleted or lost photos from various hard drives such as IDE, SATA, SCSI hard disk drives, SD Cards, CF Cards, XD Cards, Memory Sticks, and USB hard drives, etc. This software restore photos from digital camera other brands like Kodak, Samsung, Nikon, Panasonic, Fujifilm, Olympus, etc. This application provides a preview option to view the recovered files from Canon digital camera before going to store them in desired location.