From the past 2 years I am using Solid State Disk for back of valuable files and folders. Today morning I connected SSD hard drive to my Windows 8 laptop to make the free space from SSD. While sharing the files from SSD to laptop hard drive due to power failure my system got abrupt shutdown. After sometime I again turn on my laptop bur I was shocked because files stored in SSD drive are deleted or lost. To recover files from SSD on Windows 8 I have searched many forums, blog, and some social network media, finally I got the solution to get back the data from SSD on Windows 8.
Are you facing the same issues? If yes, then don’t worry you can retrieve all the files and folders with the help of easiest recovery tool known as Windows 8 Data Recovery software. This tool assist you to undelete all the files and folders that are deleted from SSD hard drive on Windows 8 operating system.
Some of the various scenarios when data gets deleted or lost from SSD:
- Unintentional Deletion: If you SSD hard drive is connected or associated with your Windows 8 machines then during these you decided to remove the unwanted files from SSD drive while selecting useless file unfortunately you might have select other valuable data. As a result there might be deletion or lost data from hard drive.
- Accidental Formatting: Due to some reasons you want to format one of the specific drive on SSD hard drive. But by mistakenly you may have selected other drive this leads to erase of entire data from that particular drive. In order to get rid of the data loss make use of Windows 8 Data Recovery tool.
- Improper Removal: While accessing or sharing of data from SSD hard to your computer or vice versa if you plugged out your SSD without using “Safe Remove Hardware” method then there is a possibility of loss of data.
- Other Reasons: Some of the other reasons such as presence of bad sectors, file system corruption, hard drive issues, virus attack, software conflicts and third party software tool. This are various reasons of data loss from SSD hard drive on Windows 8 operating system.
How to retrieve files from SSD:
- Connect SSD hard drive to your Windows 8 laptop before downloading and install the Windows 8 Data Recovery tool.
- Select the “Recover Files” option among “Recover Photos”, “Recover Drives” from the main window.
- Now select the specific drive from the list of drives and click on “Next” to begin scanning process.
- After completion of recovery process you can able see the retrieved files in the form of “File Type View” or “Data View”.
- Final, save the restored data on pen drive or other removable data storage disk.
Main functionalities of Windows 8 Data Recovery Tool:
Apart from SSD hard drive this application allows you to undelete various files and folders from USB hard drive, SD cards, pen drives, XD cards, MMC cards, smartphones, etc. Windows 8 Data Recovery software supports to get back entire data from different brands of USB hard drives such as Western Digital, G-Technology, Seagate, Toshiba, HP, Samsung and many more.
It supports SSD hard drive file recovery on Windows 8 from RAID5, RAID0, and RAID1 partitions. With the assist of this recovery utility you can retrieve data successful on various files system like ExFAT, NTFS5, FAT32, FAT16, and NTFS formatted partitions. File Type View option allows to sort or filter recovered files on the basis of file extension whereas Data View option provides to view the files in hierarchical format.