Ms Windows could be the finest operating system that’s seen utilized in the majority of the PCs, laptops as well as other gadgets. Various versions of Windows OS can be like Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, Windows ME, XP, Vista, 7, 2003, and up to date version as Windows 8. Windows 8 was build with many different advanced features which are not present in the prior sort of Windows. It has advantageous features like File History which is an automated backup system, anew touch graphical user interface, cloud computing and several other.
However simple to use will be the popular features of Windows 8, it’s still volatile to data loss. There are several situations that cause data loss from Windows 8 based PCs and laptops. Loss of data is certainly a critical condition which could occur due to various causes such as logical failure and physical failure. Assume one scenario here, believe you possessed Windows 8 based PC plus it had stored various files inside. After you connected the herpes virus infected hard drive to transfer certain files which was kept as backup. The viruses got transferred from external HDD to system drive, thus corrupting hard drive and its data too. For this reason, the files on Windows PC became inaccessible. This case caused severe loss of data from Windows 8 PC. However, it is possible to restore such lost data from Windows together with the aid of recovery tools. Windows 8 file restore tool is such utility that may efficiently restore many lost data.
Few scenarios of data loss from Windows systems may be illustrated below:
- Deletion of files with shift delete keys – When shift and delete keys are simultaneously pressed the file being accessed will probably be deleted. If this happens then the file cannot be restored back since it bypasses Recycle Bin folder and gets completely deleted from hard drive.
- Accidental formatting – Formatting the drive erases all the index entries from the files stored about the drive. Hence when you format any device the files are not literally erased from hard disk, but only the access to those files will be cancelled. Hence, making you to shed data.
- OS reinstallation – Reinstallation of OS is needed when there are any errors within the performance of system as a result of problems for it boot sector. And peak times the task may not continue and soon you format the device hard disk, thus tension severe data loss.
- Empty Recycle Bin – If you empty Recycle Bin folder that holds each of the deleted files then this files which might be mistakenly or accidentally deleted is likewise lost.
Whatever the situation you encounter, the lost data can easily be recovered back if you make using recovery tools. Below given link is certainly one such utility that is able to doing Windows 8 recover deleted file, http://www.windows8filerecovery.com/deleted.html. The application has many features that could be found in many ways, below are the most important popular features of this utility:
- Perfect recovery of deleted files from Windows 8 hard drive
- Restores all the lost files from various storage devices like SD, CF, XQD flash memory cards, external drives, memory sticks, USB disks, etc. on Windows systems
- Also extends its recovery features to retrieve formatted Windows hard drive data from SATA, SCSI, IDE, etc. hard disk drive types.
- Effectively recovers deleted files from Trash folder
You can make using quite sure to regenerate various lost and deleted data from Windows 8 including other versions of Windows like Windows 7, vista, XP, 2003.
Hard drive is the storage media device that permanently stores all the data on the computer. Hard drive consists of more than one platters of air sealed casing. Most computer hard drives are in internal drive bay at the front of the computer and connected to the motherboard using ATA, SCSI or SATA cable and power cable. Windows Hard drive is a data storage device which is used for storing and retrieving digital information using rapidly rotating disk coated with a magnetic disk.
Windows Hard Drive may get damaged due to the hardware conflicts if it receives conflicting information from the hard drive partition. By opening the device manager you can be able to see the hardware conflicts. It will be visible with the yellow or black exclamation icon. You can view properties by right clicking the menu and find more information. Hard drives in Windows Vista may get corrupted from various reasons like virus attack, accidental system shut down, hardware failure, software failure etc.
Common scenarios for loss of data in Windows Hard drive
- Bad Memory or Motherboard- Windows hard drive may get damaged by the BSOD (Blue Screen of Death). This may occur because of the Mother Board issue. Due to this data will be stored in the memory and could not be retrieved. To test if there is an issue in your motherboard you simply swap in new memory and see if the issue goes away. If you don’t get any issues then Ram which is installed is correct and motherboard might be the issue.
- Virus Attack– Some of the dangerous viruses such as Trojans, worms, root kit virus and many more may cause very serious harm to your system. If you connect any removable drive to your system which is affected by virus and this may result in loss of data on the hard drive. These viruses may delete your important files, remove drivers, and may cause changes in your administrative settings.
- Bad Sectors– A bad sector may arise on your Windows hard disk drive when there is a permanent damage sustained to a particular sector in your drive. These sectors may result in slow performance while accessing your hard drives, hard drive may fail to be recognized by your system.
- Bypassing the Recycle Bin– When you accidentally delete your file by Shift Delete keys then it may result in loss of files. These files which are deleted will not go to the Recycle Bin, it will bypass Recycle Bin FOLDER resulting in data loss
You may be experienced with such type of situations of losing your important files from your Windows hard drive by emptying the Recycle Bin, accidentally deleting the file, loss of data during formatting etc. No need of getting tensed as there is good chance that you can still regain your lost files by using recovery software.
Windows hard drive recovery software is integrated with a range of high technological features that supports the user to work with them in critical situations without any complications. You can regain lost or deleted files from your Windows Hard drive by using the file recovery software mentioned here http://www.recoverwindows.net/hard-drive.html
The features of the software
- This software supports various types of hard drives such as PATA, SATA, ATA, IDE and SCSI.
- Performs effective recovery of the files lost from crashed hard drives.
- This software supports data recovery on hard drives of different file system such as FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT partitions / drives.
- It also executes data recovery from hard drives on different versions of operating systems like Windows Vista, XP, 7, 2003 and
Steps to restore lost files from Windows Hard Drive
- Download and install the demo version of Windows Recovery software
- The main screen is displayed with 3 options like “Recover Files”, “Recover Photos” and “Recover Partitions/Drives”. Select “Recover Partitions/Drives”
- Select “Partition Recovery” option to retrieve lost or deleted partitions from hard drives
- Select the hard drive from which you need to restore lost or deleted partition then click on “Next” button to start scanning process. After completing the scanning process, it displays the list of partitions that is found.
- Select the appropriate partition to retrieve lost data then select “Next” button. The software scans the selected partition for deleted / lost files. You can preview recovered files.