Windows Vista is one of the Microsoft Operating systems that offer advancement in dependability, ability to manage, deployment, security and performance over Windows XP. Most of the users use Windows Vista in their desktops or laptops because of its improved security features and its upgraded user interface. Windows Vista OS is held on the hard drive of the system which stores all other information and data of the system. But if these hard disk drives get corrupted or damaged, then it will lead to many hard situations. Windows Vista has been considered as heavy Operating system as its system requirement is very high and it offers a few resources for the third party applications.Windows Vista can also be corrupted by various reasons such as Blue Screen Death, virus attack, frozen screen, etc.
Consider a scenario mentioned here, suppose you have saved many of the files on the system hard drive which includes some important data like documents, files, folders, audio files, pictures, videos etc. You wanted to re-format the hard drive. You continued the re-format process of the drive by converting the file system from FAT32 to NTFS file system assuming that you have back up data of all necessary files. But later, after reformatting the hard drive you came to know that you don’t have backup as you forgot to consider the backup, which resulted in loss of your important data.
Some of the scenarios of data loss
- Viruses/Malware attack– There is some harmful viruses which may cause corruption to the hard drive. Due to this Windows may shut down forcibly by itself in order to prevent further damage to hard drive data which results in data loss.
- Accidentally formatting the hard disk: Sometimes you may format the hard drive accidentally which commonly will result in data loss. This is because when you format the hard drive the data which is present in the drive will be vanished completely and creates a new system resulting in loss of files.
- Improper Shut down of the system- You may switch off your system accidentally or a bad power supply may force the PC to shut down disgracefully. This may effect file system operation and cause data corruption on the hard drive.
- Accidental deletion– You may use the key combination of Shift and delete keys to delete a specific file, the deleted file will bypass Recycle Bin folder and you will face data loss as it cannot be restored from the Recycle Bin.
Due to all these reasons you may lose data from your Windows Vista and regret on losing precious data. However with the help of best recovery programs you can recover Windows Vista lost data. Go through this link to get more benefits in order to regain your lost data http://www.recoverwindows.net/vista.html
This software helps to recover windows hard drive data from different types of file systems like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 on hard drives partitions which is accidentally deleted or formatted and also supports to recover files from hard drives (SATA /SCSI / IDE etc.), flash memory cards (SD, XD, MMC, Memory Stick etc.), USB external drives, FireWire Drives, iPods etc. Click here to get more information about this software for restoring data from Windows Vista.
Features of this utility
- Effectively retrieves lost data from damaged hard drive partitions on Windows OS.
- Ability to recover data from high capacity hard drives on Windows operating system and data lost due to corruption of boot sector
- Recover deleted files from partitions from a RAID0, RAID1 and RAID5 array
- You can preview recovered files prior to data restoration
- You can recover lost data from hard drives of different brands like Western Digital, Toshiba, Hitachi, Seagate, Apple, etc.
By using this recovery program you can recover the lost or the deleted data on hard drives of various operating systems like Windows Vista, XP, Windows 7 and Windows 2003. Hence one can rely on this utility as best Windows hard drive recovery software.