NTFS is a file system used by Windows operating system, which control how data are stored and accessed. File system contains detail information about stored data on your system and help operating system to perform fast.
Partitioning allows you to divide entire hard disk into small logical sections to arrange files and data in a good manner. It separates programs files from user files. Due to partitioning you can install multi operating system on your system and enjoy various OS performance and features. It provides security to data. Even you can re-install OS or format any partition without touching or affecting other volumes stored data.
Beside these features there are some circumstances when you may loss data from your NTFS partition due to various unknown as well as known reasons. This incident of partition deletion leads to large data loss and may make you worried. Many user think that they have lost their data forever due to deleted partition but now it is possible to recover deleted NTFS partition by using Deleted Partition Recovery software, which is developed by team of experts specially to restore deleted NTFS partition. This is one of the most used and recommended software to data recovery from partitions. It has inbuilt powerful algorithm which enables it to deep scanning of entire hard drive within few minutes.
Various scenarios behind deletion of NTFS Partition
Interruption While Partitioning: There is inbuilt tool in Windows System which enables you to create, deleted, resize your hard drive. Any interruption while this process may lead to deletion of NTFS partition.
Using Unreliable Partitioning Tool: Besides of built in windows Disk Management utility there are many third party utilities which claims to complete partitioning process. But any unreliable tool may lead to deletion of NTFS partition from your hard disk.
Virus Attack: Viruses are small programs which always try to alter existing program files and other files. Some time they may corrupt hard drive and make them inaccessible or invisible from hard disk.
File System Corruption: File system store the detail information about files and data stored in Partitions. Each partition having own files system. If these file system get damaged or corrupted due to any reason then it may lead to deletion of that specific partition.
Other Reasons: There are many various reasons due to which partition may get deleted from hard drive and lead to large amount of data loss such as hardware error, malware programs, etc. To know more about Partition Recovery refer this page.
Predominant Features of Deleted Partition Recovery Software
- Partition Recovery Software is powerful enough to recover NTFS partition data loss due to any minor as well as major reason. It can restore data even from formatted hard drive.
- This can be used to recover data from RAID0, RAID1 and RAID5 partitions which have been corrupted of formatted.
- It is smart enough which identifies almost all types of files including media files, documents files and other data files.
- It can be used to recover files from various file system partitions including FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, ExFAT and NTFS5 volumes.
- You can retrieve data from emptied Recycle Bin as well as files that has been by passed Recycle Bin.
- It having inbuilt user friendly Interface which enable any novice e user to restore deleted partition in an effective way without any hassle.
- This software can be used to recover deleted partition from internal as well as external hard drive.
- Preview option enables you to view recovered data prior to save them.
- Restored data can be stored on any desired storage device or location.