VAIO stands for Visual Audio Intelligent Organizer. Sony Vaio Corporation is a Japanese MNC which involves in manufacturing of various computer peripherals. It manufactures and sells personal computers, laptops, smart phones, workstations, external storage devices and smart televisions. It is one of the world’s largest personal computer vendors by unit sales.
Sony Vaio laptops are bundled with features such as TRILUMINOS display, enhanced audio quality, One-touch listening etc that provides improves and efficient performance to users. Sony vaio comes in S-series, C-series, E-series, Z-series, F-series, L-series, J-series which provides Quick boot technology. In this laptop, you can store huge amount of data such as Word documents, images, video files, music files, PPT files and many others.
However, you might loss files and folders from your Sony Vaio laptop due to virus or spyware attack, accidental power surge, human errors such as accidental deletion, software conflicts, bad sectors, hardware malfunction and many more.
Sony Card Recovery gives the finest solution to recover Sony Vaio laptop files and folders in the same format as it had been before.
Some of dissimilar scenarios for data loss from Sony Vaio laptops:
Virus infection: If virus get an access into your Sony Vaio laptop either from the internet while downloading files or when you insert any external virus infected storage devices makes all the contents in your Sony Vaio laptop becomes inaccessible.
MBR corruption: Master Boot Record plays a vital role to boot the system and to load the OS. If the MBR gets corrupted, booting process gets failed. Because of this, you won’t be able to access your data stored on Sony Vaio laptop.
Bad sectors: If your Sony Vaio laptop hard disk contains any bad sectors, then you cannot be able to perform read or write process on bad sectors.
Battery power failure: Another main reason for information loss in your Sony Vaio laptop could be battery power failure during file sharing. Failure of battery when sharing crucial files from Vaio laptop to external storage device results in severe data loss.
Human errors: If you accidentally format your Sony Vaio laptop to increase the performance and storage capacity, then all the files is deleted from your Sony Vaio laptop.
There are some more reasons like file system corruption, improper file system conversion, accidental deletion, OS corruption etc. which results in loss of data from your Sony Vaio laptop. To get rid from all these type of mistakes, you can make use of Sony Card Recovery Software to recover Sony Vaio laptop.
This is a highly recommended software to recover data from Sony Vaio laptop that are deleted or lost due to various reasons. This application has been highly rated and appreciated by the experts to get back data from lost, deleted and corrupted drives. This application is available in demo version, and you can download it at www.sonycardrecovery.com
Significant features of Sony Card Recovery Software:
- By using this utility, you can restore more than 300 types of files in your Sony Vaio laptop.
- It works well with Windows OS versions like Windows 7,8,Windows Vista,XP,2003 and many other.
- It recovers Sony vaio laptop data on Mac OS X versions like Mavericks, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion etc.
- It supports to restore Sony Vaio laptop on different file systems such as FAT 16, FAT 32,ExFAT, NTFS, NTFS5,HFSX and HFS+.
- This software is designed with user friendly interface, so that even non-technical users can successfully install and use this application without any guidance.
- This utility restore files and folders from other storage media such as USB drive, pen drives, memory cards like SD, XD, MMC, CF, mini SD, macro SD etc.
- It restores data from all kinds of laptop brands like Dell, Acer, Samsung, Toshiba, Lenovo etc.