In this Era, technology has vastly improved in such a manner that you can complete all your office work and other tasks from anywhere at any point of time with the help of your laptop. It often feels frustration whenever you get an error message flashing on your laptop screen stating that hard drive got crashed as this result in huge data loss. On such circumstances instead of being worried about the data loss due to crashed laptop hard drive you can efficiently recover each and every single data presented on your crashed laptop hard drive by using crashed laptop data recovery utility like “Laptop Data Recovery” tool.
Features of this software
- This program can recover almost any type of file presented on crashed laptop hard drive with its unique signature irrespective of the reason for crash.
- Laptop Data recovery software is capable of recovering data from all types of laptop.
- This application can also recuperate data from crashed hard drive having file systems like FAT, FAT-32, FAT-16, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT, HFS, HFS+ so on.
- Application is supported to get back data from crashed laptop hard drive in Windows and Mac OS X.
- Using this tool the retrieved data on the basics of signatures can be sorted in “File Type view” in the “Data View” option of the tool.
- Data recovery from crashed laptop hard drive can be performed using this utility on various hard disk manufactures like Apple, HP, Seagate, Transcend, Hitachi, Western Digital, Buffalo, Toshiba, Sony, Samsung, Verbatim and much more.
- Apart from all this features, you can still use this “Laptop Data Recovery” tool to recuperate lost / deleted/ formatted data from various storage devices like SD cards, external storage devices, flash memory cards, memory sticks, USB drive, pen drives and much more.
Some of the common scenarios for laptop hard drive crash
- Header crash: With the help of header file existing in the laptop hard drive the operating system can read / write the located files in the laptop HDD. But if this header file gets corrupted or crashed then the operating system of your laptop will be no longer able to identify the files present in the hard disk. This leads to laptop hard disk crash.
- MBR corruption: The Master Boot Record holds down all vital data related information in the laptop hard disk. If MBR gets corrupted then OS fails to read information from boot sector. This is the main cause for laptop hard disk crash.
- File system error: The file system in the system is responsible for allocating the data in logical order. If you change the file system of your laptop hard drive often then it will starts malfunctioning as it will not allow you to access the data stored in the system. This could result in laptop HDD crash.
- Sudden shutdown/ restart of laptop: If sudden, constant fluctuation in the power is occurred in the laptop due to some reason while you are transferring some files between storage devices or while working on any data then there are possibilities for your laptop hard disk crash.